An Introduction to Management online training
Are leadership and management the same thing? What makes a great leader and what skills are needed to manage a team successfully? How do you manage your responsibilities and targets and track progress? This introduction to management course investigates these questions and looks at tools to help manage your team.
This course is for managers and team leaders or for everyone thinking about or taking their first steps in to a management role.
2. What makes a great manager
3. Group dynamics and management styles
4. Setting clear SMART objectives and action plans
5. Organising your staff
6. Effective monitoring tools
This introduction to management online training course focuses on:
- The difference between leadership and management
- Personal leadership styles
- Effective communication skills
- Setting SMART objectives and action plans
- Motivating and supporting team members.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Payment: Pay online
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate An introduction to management online training course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate An introduction to management online training course for you with Community Group Training. Click here