Anti-social Behaviour: Early intervention Scotland online training
Anti-social behaviour continues to be a key area of concern for communities. ASB early intervention prevents escalation, saving time and money.
In this course we consider different tools to tackle ASB such as, warnings, mediation, acceptable behaviour contracts and more.
This course is has been adapted for Scotland and is for officers, team leaders and managers within ASB and housing management teams. The skills and understanding developed will deliver early and visible results, obtaining maximum benefit from available resources.
1.Anti-social behaviour: Early intervention
This Anti-social behaviour: early intervention online training course focuses on:
- Knowing when to act
- Understanding the range of early intervention tools available, including mediation, warnings and Acceptable Behaviour Contracts
- Choosing what works
- Successfully monitoring cases
- Dealing with non-compliance.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
Sample Screenshots of Anti-social behaviour: Early intervention Scotland online training course
- Understand early intervention and voluntary measures and when to use them.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001