Anti-social Behaviour in Context online training
Many people simply suffer in silence, fearful of reprisals, few will complain. Housing teams must understand how to encourage and support those experiencing ASB to come forward and work with you in addressing this critical area of housing management.
This course investigates what anti-social behaviour is, why social landlords should take action, the effects of anti-social behaviour on communities and individuals and how to support victims and witnesses to come forward.
This short course is for officers, team leaders and managers within ASB and housing management teams.
1. Anti-social behaviour in context
This Anti-social behaviour in context online training course focuses on:
- Defining and recognising ASB
- Being aware of the effect of ASB on communities and individuals
- The importance of witnesses
- Engaging and retaining witnesses and victims
- Understanding why landlords should take action.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001