Arrears Prevention – Pre-tenancy positive practice models online training
Working proactively to build clear expectations around prompt and regular rent payment starts from the day you meet a prospective tenant, and carries through to the sign-up phase. Work done at the commencement of the relationship will pay dividends later in reducing defaults and avoiding expensive court action in many cases.
This course is for officers, team leaders and managers in income management who wish to apply the latest positive practice models in arrears prevention and good tenant management.
1. Arrears prevention – Pre tenancy phase
2. Arrears prevention – The sign up
Arrears prevention – Pre-tenancy positive practice models online training course focuses on:
- The causes of arrears and why rental income should be prioritised
- Knowing your customer and signposting
- Establishing a payment culture
- The benefit of a structured sign-up process
- Best practice
- The consequences of rent arrears for all.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001