ASB: The Ultimate Sanction Possession online training
When possession of a property is looming, staff need to have confidence that they understand the grounds on which they can proceed, have addressed all the relevant issues that will be considered by the Judge, and the evidence required for success in Court.
This course is for team leaders, managers and officers with responsibility for drafting board papers or for managing the process and exercising their discretion to take possession action.
1. The ultimate sanction: Possession
This ASB: The ultimate sanction possession online training course focuses on:
- Grounds for possession including absolute and discretionary
- Legislation and law in the pre-action process
- How legislation and law can influence
- Evidence required for success in court
- The application of tests when exercising discretion to grant or refuse
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001