Assured Shorthold Tenancies online training
The rules governing assured shorthold tenancies (AST) are different and its vital that staff understand the nature of this type of tenancy, so as to comply not only with the law, but also with organisational policies and procedures.
You will have a better understanding of the types of assured tenancies including; fixed term, periodic and demoted tenancies. In addition, we will look at how to bring an AST to an end.
This course is designed for officers, team leaders and managers within housing management and supported housing teams.
1. Assured shorthold tenancies in context
2. Different uses of an AST
3. Ending an AST
This Assured shorthold tenancies online training course focuses on:
- Features of assured shorthold tenancies
- Understanding the legal framework to ending an assured shorthold tenancy
- Key elements and uses of an assured shorthold tenancy
- The differences between tenancies
- An overview of demoted tenancies
- How to bring an assured shorthold tenancy to an end
- Key legislation.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001