Chairing and Facilitating Effective Meetings online training
Meetings are an essential element in the life of any organisation. Well organised and managed, they bring together people’s diverse skills and experience to deliver fantastic results. Otherwise they will eat into precious time and fail to generate any benefits. This course looks at how to remove obstacles to success and ways to deal with negative behaviour.
This course is vital for all chairs, deputies and attendees who want to achieve better results from working in collaboration with others.
1. Preparing for meetings
2. Key meeting documents
3. Encouraging active participation
This Chairing and Facilitating Effective Meetings online training course focuses on:
- The importance of planning and preparation
- Key elements found in a good meeting plan
- Structuring an agenda and meeting to optimise time and contributions
- The role of the chair and relevant skills
- Productive conversations and dealing with behaviour
- Important documents and records
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand why it is important to prepare for meetings
- Understand key documents that are essential to effective meetings
- Understand how to encourage contributions from attendees at meetings.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Chairing and Facilitating Effective Meetings online training course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Chairing and Facilitating Effective Meetings online training course for you with Community Group Training. Click here