Communication Skills online training
We all communicate every day, but do our messages across come across clearly? Do you know that words only make 7% of the overall message being conveyed? Pitch, tone and body language are just a few of the factors you need to consider, in addition to the words spoken.
Personalities are another factor to consider when communicating. This course explores dynamics which can lead to frustration when communicating with others. You will have a greater understanding of how to adapt your communications to obtain the best results when working with colleagues.
Whether it is at work or at home everyone can improve their communication skills. The skills and understanding developed will make you a more efficient communicator in all aspects of your life.
1. Different forms of communication
2. The importance of effective communication
3. Know how to actively listen
4. Monitoring communication skills
This Communication Skills online training course focuses on:
- Different forms of communication
- Barriers to communicating
- How to actively listen
- The importance of effective communication
- Understanding personality types and adapting how you communicate to get the best results
- Communicating on social media
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
Sample Screenshots of our Communication skills online training course
- Understand different forms of communication
- Understand the importance of effective communication
- Understand how to actively listen
- Know how to monitor your own communication skills.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Communication Skills online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Communication Skills online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here