COSHH online training
Under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002, employers need to either prevent or reduce their workers’ exposure to substances that are hazardous to their health.
Employers need to consider the different forms of hazardous substances, how they might enter the body and the effects of exposure. We will help your staff to better understand Safety Data Sheets and other labelling and packaging advice, to protect employees.
1. The law relating to hazardous substances
2. Hazardous substances
3. Labelling and packaging
4. COSHH risk assessment
This Control of substances hazardous to health online training course focuses on:
- Rules relating to COSHH
- How to identify hazardous substances
- Labelling and packaging
- Storage and handling
- Protection and prevention
- The principles of good practice for the control of exposure to substances hazardous to health
- How to complete a COSHH assessment.
- Non compliance
- Training and monitoring
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand the rules relating to COSHH.
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to the safe use of hazardous substances in the workplace.
- Understand the types of information that should be referred to for the safe identification and use of hazardous substances.
- Understand the precautions and procedures for working with hazardous substances.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate COSHH Training (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate COSHH Training (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here