Critical Factors Influencing Rent Arrears online training
A well-thought-out approach to rent arrears is one of the vital strands in an overall income management strategy. This requires all providers to understand the underlying causes of arrears and to move away from reactive-based models which are failing to deliver results. A progressive approach to ensure the financial well being of both tenants and landlords will be explored.
This course is for all managers, team leaders and income collection officers who wish to rise to the challenge of delivering outstanding results for their organisation in a vital and fast-changing field.
1. Social housing – The socio economic context
2. The impact of welfare reform
3. Public sector cuts – the changing job market – financial exclusion and consumer debt
4. The causes and consequences of rent arrears
This Critical factors influencing rent arrears online training course focuses on:
- The impact of changes in housing supply and stock profiles
- Changes in the job market, rising consumer debt and financial exclusion
- Consideration of the welfare reform programme and its economic consequences.
- The impact of rent arrears on the tenant, the landlord and the community.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001