Emergency and Fire Awareness online training
Knowing how to respond in an emergency can be the difference between life and death. Making informed decisions is vital as every second counts in both fire and other emergencies, whether at work or at home.
The course explores causes of fire, the fire triangle, fire evacuation plans and responding to other emergencies. The skills learnt will help you to develop a greater understanding of fire risks, fire equipment and how to respond in the case of various emergencies.
1. Health and safety signage
2. Potential causes of fire
3. Responding to a fire emergency
4. How to use a fire extinguisher
5. How to assess an emergency
This emergency fire and awareness online training course focuses on:
- Health and safety legislation
- Health and safety signage
- Causes of fire
- The fire triangle
- Responding to an emergency
- Emergency Action plans (EAP)
- Different types of fire extinguishers, what types of fires they can be used on
- How to assess an emergency
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Emergency and fire awareness online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Emergency and fire awareness online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here