Equality and Diversity online training
Equality and diversity in the workplace and wider society is governed by The Equality Act 2010. This is the law which bans unjust or prejudicial treatment and helps achieve equal opportunities, promote diversity and set out what is classed as discrimination.
This essential course enables staff to fully appreciate how to embed equality principles in their day-to-day work. It is suitable for all staff, irrespective of experience or seniority.
1. Understand what is meant by equality and diversity
2. What is meant by discrimination
This Equality and Diversity online training course focuses on:
- What is meant by equality and diversity
- Understanding the terms with which you should be familiar
- What is meant by direct and indirect discrimination
- Personal assumptions and attitudes
- Current legislation
- Defining your responsibilities.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand what is meant by ‘Equality and Diversity’.
- Understand what is meant by discrimination.
- Understand current legislation relating to Equality and Diversity.
- Understand when you should consider equal opportunities.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Equality and Diversity online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Equality and Diversity online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here