An Introduction to Risk Management online training
All activities carry an element of risk! A risk assessment will help you identify, prioritise and put risk mitigation strategies in place.
This course is for everyone who needs to carry out risk assessments as part of their role. The skills learnt will help you to understand different techniques and approaches to completing a risk assessment.
1. Legislation and responsibilities
2. Identifying hazards
3. Likelihood and severity of risk
4. Risk reduction and mitigation
This introduction to risk management training course focuses on:
- Health and safety legislation and responsibilities
- Hazard identification
- Likelihood and scale of risks
- Risk reduction and mitigation
- How to score and prioritise risks
- Different approaches to assessing risk
- How to complete a risk assessment
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate An introduction to risk management online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate An introduction to risk management online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here