Ladder Safety online training
This course will enable employers and employees to reduce and control the risks associated with using ladders in the workplace. It will inform learners of the different types of ladders (including step ladders) and how to use them safely.
It also explores legal responsibilities, hazards and risks, completing a risk assessment and control measures to reduce associated risks. It will enable the learner to increase their understanding and confidence when working with ladders.
1. An introduction to ladder safety
2. Legislation and responsibilities
3. Types of ladders, classifications and use
4. Safe use of ladders and maintenance
5. How to undertake a risk assessment
This Ladder safety online training course focuses on:
- Legislation; employers and employees’ responsibilities
- Identifying hazards and risks associated with use of ladders
- Types of ladders, ladder classification and uses
- Safe use of ladders and maintenance
- How to complete a risk assessment.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001