Local Authority and Police Partner Powers online training
The Anti-social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014 has placed significant emphasis on the importance of partnership working between social landlords, the police and local authorities. To get the best out of this new approach housing providers need to understand the range of solutions available to all parties and how they should work in co-ordination with them.
This course is for managers, team leaders and officers who will be working with partner organisations on crime and disorder and other anti-social behaviour panels.
1. Criminal behaviour orders
2.Other partner powers
This Local authority and police partner powers online training course focuses on:
- A detailed examination of the range of community safety tools now available to the partnership
- The scope and limitations of those tools
- The key elements of an engagement strategy with the police and local authority
- How to encourage the appropriate sharing of information
- Knowing how to use the right tools at the right time to achieve results.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001