Lone Working for Managers online training
Modern working practices have significantly increased the number of staff working remotely. Ensuring this change is managed safely and in accordance with best practice requires a planned programme incorporating risk analysis, skills building, a knowledge of available technology and clear protocols and procedures.
This course is for all team leaders and managers responsible for the welfare of staff who periodically or generally work on their own within their office or remotely, for some, or the whole of their normal working week.
1. Identification and legislation
2. How to undertake a risk assessment
3. Action planning for lone working
This Lone working for managers online training course focuses on:
- Defining lone working
- Legal responsibilities covering lone workers
- Designing lone worker systems and procedures
- Identifying specific team gaps in supporting lone workers
- Action planning to address identified gaps in provision
- Implementation of appropriate training.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand the term ‘lone working’
- Understand current health and safety legislation that over arches lone workers.
- Understand how to mitigate risks for lone workers
- Understand how to support lone workers in own organisation.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Lone working for managers online training course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Lone working for managers online training course for you with Community Group Training. Click here