Lone Working for Staff online training
Do you have colleagues who can see and hear what you are doing and can respond to a request from you for support? If the answer is ‘no’, you are a lone worker! It is important that you are able to play your part in ensuring you operate in a safe and effective way.
This course is for all staff who regularly or periodically work alone and who need to develop an awareness of their safety both in and out of the office. It will provide the learner with and the skills, knowledge and strategies to improve their safety and others.
1. Lone working legislation and responsibilities
2. How to undertake a risk assessment
3. Home visits and personal safety
This Lone working for staff online training course focuses on:
- Understanding lone working
- Key responsibilities
- Key features of organisational protocols and procedures
- Ensuring compliance
- Identification and management of risk
- Personal protection techniques
- Managing difficult situations
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand the term ‘lone working’
- Understand current health and safety legislation that over-arches lone workers
- Understand how to mitigate risks for lone workers
- Know how to manage the tenant relationship and your personal safety during lone working visits
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Lone working for staff online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Lone working for staff online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here