Management and Recovery of Rent Arrears online training
There will be occasions when, despite earlier work, a tenant is accruing rent arrears and the focus moves to recovery. This stage in the process requires a different approach and new skills to achieve the twin objectives of recovering arrears and sustaining tenancies. Securing a positive outcome takes more than a well designed and implemented escalation policy: the combination of both soft and technical skills sits at the heart of success.
This course is for officers, team leaders and managers with income management/revenue protection responsibilities.
1. Arrears case management – The road to recovery
2. Arrears case management – Putting policy into practice
3.Arrears case management – Negotiation skills
4.Arrears case management – Questioning techniques
5.Arrears case management – Legal action
This Management and recovery of rent arrears online training course focuses on:
- How to maximise arrears recovery
- How to use effective sales, negotiation and influencing techniques
- Working with tenants with multiple debts
- Key characteristics of good information management systems
- A comprehensive guide to the legal process and arrears recovery.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand and apply positive practice models to arrears management and recovery
- Understand solution based negotiation and questioning techniques
- Understand the role of legal action in recovering rent arrears
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001