Manual Handling for Employees online training
We are all at risk from manual handling injuries. These account for over a third of all workplace accidents reported each year. This course explores how the law protects you as an employee and what to expect from your employer.
It also explores common hazards, risks and risk reduction, completing a TILE assessment and manual handling techniques. It will provide you with practical information and guidance which will reduce the risk of you suffering from injuries associated with manual handling.
1. Legislation, duties and types of hazards
2. Injuries and ill health associated with manual handling
3. Hazards and reducing risk
4. Completing a TILE assessment
5. Manual handling techniques and aids
Manual handling for employees online training course focuses on:
- Legislation; employers and employees’ responsibilities
- Risk and common injuries
- Different types of hazards
- Risk reduction
- Risk control hierarchy
- Completing a TILE assessment
- Manual handling aids
- Manual handling techniques
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand the reasons for safe manual handling.
- Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety.
- Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Manual handling for staff online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or, are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Manual handling for staff and volunteers online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here