Professional Boundaries online training
Professional boundaries define effective and appropriate interactions between professionals. These boundaries exist to protect both the professional, customers and colleagues.
It is crucial that staff understand the nature and limits of their roles and are able to recognise the ‘grey areas’ where they are at risk of crossing their professional boundaries. This course is for everyone. The skills learnt will enable you to define effective and appropriate interactions, understand and implement good practice and manage boundary issues effectively.
1. Why have professional boundaries
2: Regulatory requirements
3: Grey areas within professional boundaries
This Professional boundaries online training course focuses on:
- Why professional boundaries are essential
- Boundary violation, risk and the impact on the individual and organisation
- Regulatory requirements and principles
- Grey areas within professional boundaries
- How to manage boundary issues and implement good practice
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand the need for professional boundaries
- Understand boundary violation and the impact on the individual and organisation
- Understand the regulatory requirements and principles associated with professional
- Understand ‘grey areas’ within professional boundaries and examine the service
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate professional boundaries online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate professional boundaries online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here