Providing Effective Support and Supervision online training
Great support and supervision makes all the difference. Would you rather have a happy productive team or a disgruntled downbeat team? The course explores mechanisms to help individuals develop, grow and achieve for both the individual, the team and the organisation. It explains the difference between support and supervision and ways to obtain the most from your team.
This course is for managers, supervisors and team leaders to promote effective support and supervision for individuals and teams.
1. What is support and supervision
2. Giving a good appraisal
3. Communicating concern and praise
This providing effective support and supervision online training course focuses on:
- Different ways to plan and organise a team
- Ways to monitor progress
- The difference between support and supervision
- Pre-empting how handle difficult situations
- Understanding how to actively listen.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
Sample Screenshots of our Providing effective support and supervision online training course
- Understand why support and supervision is required in an organisation.
- Understand the importance of appraisal in an organisation.
- Know how to use the outcomes of appraisal to set personal targets.
- Know how to communicate concern and praise.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Payment: Pay online