Recruitment and Selection Process online training
How do you recruit the best person first time? Recruiting new members of staff can be time consuming and expensive. Therefore, you need to ensure your recruitment process is successful. This includes; developing effective job descriptions and person specifications to attract the right calibre of candidates, assist with the shortlisting process and focus on they key skills that are essential to the advertised role. Ultimately attracting the right people for the position and saving you time.
This course is for managers and team leaders in order for them to promote a consistent approach to recruitment across the organisation.
1. Job descriptions and person specifications
2. Making the most of advertising
3. Short-listing and interviews
4. Managing the recruitment process.
This recruitment and selection process online training course focuses on:
- Developing job descriptions, person specifications and the benefits
- Identifying advertisement options to suit your target market
- How to shortlist effectively
- Conducting successful interviews
- How to manage the selection process.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
Sample Screenshots of our Recruitment and selection process online training course
- Understand how to identify the skills and attributes required by staff in an organisation.
- Know how to advertise to recruit staff for specific roles.
- Know how to manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Payment: Pay online