An Introduction to Resident Involvement online training
The Housing Regulator requires all social housing providers to offer residents ‘a wide range of opportunities to influence and be involved in the making of decisions around how housing related services are delivered’. How do you meet that challenge, and what is key to an excellent resident involvement programme?
This course is for executive team members, managers, team leaders and officers who wish to establish an outstanding resident involvement process or benchmark their existing service.
1. The role of resident involvement
This Role of resident involvement online training course focuses on:
- Principles underpinning resident involvement
- How resident involvement fits into your organisation
- The importance of training and information
- Engagement channels
- Key duties of staff working in resident involvement
- The benefits of high quality resident involvement
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001