An Introduction to Resident Involvement in Scotland online training
The Scottish Housing Regulator requires all social housing providers to “Safeguard and promote the interests of current and future tenants of social landlords, people who are or may become homeless, and people who use housing services provided by registered social landlords (RSLs) and local authorities. How do you meet that challenge, and what is key to an excellent resident involvement programme?
This course is for executive team members, managers, team leaders and officers besed in Scotland, who wish to establish an outstanding resident involvement process or benchmark their existing service.
1. The role of resident involvement
This Role of resident involvement online training course focuses on:
- Principles underpinning resident involvement
- How resident involvement fits into your organisation
- The importance of training and information
- Engagement channels
- Key duties of staff working in resident involvement
- The benefits of high quality resident involvement
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
Sample Screenshots of Resident involvement in Scotland online training course
- Understand the key role of resident involvement within social housing.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001