Role of the Fire Warden online training
The role of the fire warden online training course explores the knowledge and skills required to be an effective fire warden in the workplace. It covers the specific duties and responsibilities of a fire warden enabling the learner to be effective in their role, including both pro-active and re-active requirements.
The course is designed to assist those with the responsibilities of fire warden and will enable them to fulfil their role in confidence. The skills learnt will help you to develop a greater understanding of fire risks, simple measures to reduce the risk of fires and what to do in the event of an emergency.
1. Legislation and health and safety signage
2. Potential causes of fire
3. Responding to an emergency as a fire warden
4. How to use a fire extinguisher
5. How to assess an emergency
This role of the fire warden online training course focuses on:
- Health and safety signage
- Causes of fire and the fire triangle
- Fire and safety arrangements, including personal emergency action plans (PEAP)
- Pro-active and re-active duties of the fire warden
- Fire warden evacuation procedures
- Types of fire extinguishers and how to use them
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand health and safety signage in a public venue.
- Understand potential causes of fire.
- Understand how to respond to a fire emergency.
- Know how to assess an emergency.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a fire warden
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Role of Fire Warden online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Role of Fire Warden online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here