Safeguarding Adults Awareness online training (Level 2)
Staff may have contact with adults who are at risk of physical, mental or economic abuse. What to look for, how to respond and what to disclose to other agencies are difficult and sensitive issues which can appear overwhelming to staff who have not had training in this vital area.
This course is for all staff whose work brings them directly into contact with adults, and for managers and supervisors responsible for supervising and supporting front line officers in their day-to-day work.
1. Different forms, signs and symptoms of abuse
2. Susceptibility to abuse
3. Responding to a disclosure
4. Legislative framework surrounding Safeguarding adults
This safeguarding adults awareness online training course focuses on:
- The different forms that abuse can take
- Ways in which people may be susceptible to abuse
- The legislative framework surrounding safeguarding
- Responding professionally to disclosure
- Reporting incidents to statutory agencies and the police
- Keeping and maintaining confidential records
- Protecting your staff.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand the different forms that abuse of adults can take.
- Understand the effects abuse can have on the individual.
- Understand ways in which adults may be susceptible to abuse.
- Understand the legislative framework surrounding safeguarding adults.
- Understand the importance of responding professionally to reports of abuse.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Safeguarding adults awareness online training course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Safeguarding adults awareness online training course for you with Community Group Training. Click here