Safeguarding Policy and Procedures online training
No organisation working with children and/or adults at risk can operate without due regard to its safeguarding responsibilities. A clear understanding of the key duties, behaviours and outcomes is vital in maintaining your organisation’s reputation and reducing risk. Effective policies and procedures have to be based on detailed knowledge of the issues to be identified and addressed with a clear implementation plan.
This course is for the safeguarding designated person/s and everyone else who is responsible for developing and implementing safeguarding policies and procedures that are fit for purpose.
1. Duty of care
2. Safeguarding policy and procedures
3. Confidentiality and information sharing
4. Professional boundaries
This Safeguarding policies and procedures online training course focuses on:
- The duty of care in practice
- Confidentiality and information-sharing
- Protecting and supporting staff
- Other organisational policies and procedures
- The links to be forged with other agencies
- The key elements of a robust safeguarding.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand the safeguards an organisation must have in place to promote the welfare of children or adults at risk.
- Understand confidentiality and information sharing in relation to safeguarding.
- Know how staff and volunteers can work safely with children or adults at risk.
- Know how organisations can protect staff and volunteers when working with children or adults at risk.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Safeguarding policy and procedure online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Safeguarding policy and procedure online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here