Slips, Trips and Falls online training
This course will enable employers and employees to reduce and control the risks of slips, trips and fall hazards in the workplace. Complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other associated regulations.
It explores legal responsibilities, hazards and risks, completing a risk assessment and control measures to reduce associated risks in the workplace.
1. Legislation, duties and types of hazards
2. How to undertake a risk assessment
3. Slips hazards and control measures
4. Trip hazards and control measures
5. Fall hazards and control measures
This slips, trips and falls online training course focuses on:
- Legislation; employers and employees’ responsibilities
- Identifying slip and trip hazards and associated risks
- Identifying fall hazards and associated risks, with a focus on working at heights
- How to complete a risk assessment
- Risk control hierarchy
- Effective control measures
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand the risks and responsibilities for slips, trips and falls at work.
- Understand how slips, trip and fall risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety.
- Understand how to reduce and control risks relating to slips, trips and falls.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate Slips, Trips and Falls online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here
Or are you a community group? We have a more appropriate Slips, Trips and Falls online course for you with Community Group Training. Click here