Stress Awareness for Managers online training
It is essential to manage stress in yourself and your team members, this should be a priority in every workplace. Stress is a reaction to pressure, strain or tension in relation to certain circumstances. It occurs when the pressure is greater than the resource. If stress become too excessive and prolonged, mental and physical illness may develop.
Everyone will suffer with stress at some point in their life and as managers you need to not only recognise it in yourself, but also in your staff. If you can support them to recognise and manage stress then your team will be more productive.
This course is for all managers, regardless of the size of their team. Stress is a real issue that every manager needs to recognise and know how to deal with, both in their professional and personal lives, and those of their staff.
1. An introduction to stress
2. Signs and symptoms of stress in yourself and team members
3. How to manage stress for yourself and team members
This Stress Awareness for managers online training course focuses on:
- Legislative requirements
- Signs and symptoms of stress
- The effect of stress on health
- Potential causes of stress
- Managing stress in the workplace
- Effective control measures to prevent or reduce the risk of stress in yourself and team members
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Sample Screenshots of Stress Awareness for Managers
online training course
- Understand the term ‘stress’ and potential causes of stress
- Understand workplace responsibilities in relation to stress
- Know how to recognise the signs and symptoms of stress
- Understand how to manage stress
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 1.5 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email email@example.com or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate stress awareness online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here