Stress Awareness for Staff online training
Stress awareness and learning how to manage stress should be a priority for your mental health and well-being. Stress is not an illness, it is a state. However, if stress becomes too excessive and prolonged, mental and physical illness may develop.
Stress is a reaction to pressure, strain or tension in relation to certain circumstances. It occurs when the pressure is greater than the resource. Everyone will suffer with stress at some point in their life, it’s how you deal with it that is important.
This course is for all staff no matter what their job role. Stress is a real issue that everyone needs to recognise and know how to deal with, both in their professional and personal lives.
1. An introduction to stress
2. Signs and symptoms of stress
3. How to manage stress
This Stress Awareness for Staff online training course focuses on:
- Legislative requirements
- Signs and symptoms of stress
- The effect of stress on health
- Potential causes of stress
- Effective control measures to prevent or reduce the risk of stress
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Sample Screenshots of Stress Awareness for Staff
online training course
- Understand the term ‘stress’ and potential causes of stress
- Understand workplace responsibilities in relation to stress
- Know how to recognise the signs and symptoms of stress
- Understand how to manage stress
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 1.5 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001
Are you a business not a social housing organisation? We have a more appropriate stress awareness online course for you with Biz Training Solutions. Click here