Time Management online training
Many people feel overwhelmed by all the demands, distractions and interruptions of the working day. Time management is an important skill to have in the modern workplace. Do you ever feel that there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done? Do you look around and see others accomplishing their goals, whilst you drown in a sea of incomplete tasks?
If this is you, then better time management is essential. If you are more effective in prioritising and organising your workload, you will feel less stressed, more motivated and in a position to accomplish your goals. This course will guide you on how to effectively and efficiently manage your time.
1. Principles of time management
2. Positive mental attitude
3. Time management techniques part 1
4. Time management techniques part 2
5. Dealing with people.
This time management online training course focuses on:
- Managing yourself
- Principles of time management
- Planning and organising
- Dealing with others
- Time management techniques.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
Sample Screenshots of our Time management online training course
- Understand the importance of good time management
- Understand the benefits of a positive mental attitude
- Know how to promote good time management
- Understand how other people can impact on your time management.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Payment: Pay online