Using Civil Injunctions to Tackle ASB online training
The provisions of the Anti-Social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014 gives you new tools to tackle anti-social behaviour in your communities. This course provides detailed coverage of the new civil injunction and how it can be used to best effect.
This course is for officers, team leaders and managers responsible for addressing anti-social behaviour and who need the latest information to deliver service excellence in this difficult area.
1. Using civil injunctions to tackle anti-social behaviour
This using civil injunctions to tackle ASB online training course focuses on:
- A detailed examination of the new injunction in context
- What provisions can be included in the new order
- The test applied by the Courts in granting an order
- The relevant considerations for powers of arrest and exclusion provisions
- How action can be taken against those under 18
- The enforcement mechanisms available.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001