Welfare Reform and Work Act 2016 online training
With legislation from the Welfare Reform and Work Act 2016 bringing unprecedented changes to the social housing sector and impacting on income streams, it is more important than ever for landlords to consider the legislation taking into account how it impacts on core service delivery, including income collection, voids and allocations.
This course will look in detail at the welfare/housing elements of the Act. It will address strategies in all areas of service delivery going forward, both operationally and strategically, making this course ideal for front line and senior staff.
1. Understanding the Welfare Reform and Work Act 2016
2.Legislative changes and their impact
3. Tax credits, Employment support allowance and universal credit
4.Existing welfare reforms
This Welfare Reform and Work Act 2016 online training course focuses on:
- The Welfare reform and Work Act 2016, and how this will impact on people living and working in the UK
- Legislative changes to the current benefit cap levels
- Legislative changes in relation to conditionality within Universal Credit
- Existing welfare reforms from the Welfare Reform Act 2013.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.
- Understand the Welfare Reform and Work Act 2016, and how this will impact on people living and and working in the UK
- Understand legislative changes to the current benefit cap levels
- Understand legislative changes in relation to the working age benefit freeze and rent reduction
- Understand legislative changes in relation to Tax Credits, employment support allowance and universal credit
- Understand existing welfare reforms from the welfare reform act 2013
- Duration/access to course materials: 12 months unlimited access
- Place of study: Online
- Support: Course trainer available to answer queries by email or our social media channels
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
- Assessment: Mini assessments at the end of each lesson, pass rate of 75% required
- Certificate: Self print CPD certified certificate
- Recognition: CPD certified by the CPD certification service
- Single course: Pay online
- Multiple course purchase: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 757001